theScore creates mobile-first sports experiences, connecting fans to what they love through a combination of real-time news, scores, fantasy information and alerts while creating and curating content that is mobile optimized, comprehensive, customizable and seamlessly shareable. theScore’s mobile platforms are used by more than five million active users a month.
theScore Inc. is seeking a talented and passionate IOS developer to help build and extend one of the best sports apps on the market. The ideal candidate will possess 2+ years experience creating iOS apps.
You will be working with a team of smart, friendly, and dedicated developers in one of Toronto’s top DEV shops. As part of the development team, you will work along side a team of expert mobile developers from other platforms to deliver a seamless sports app experience to 5.5 million sports fans across all mobile and tablet devices. We use the latest Apple technologies, supporting iOS 7 and up.
- 2+ years experience in iOS Development
- Experience developing crisp user interfaces
- Understands RESTful web services using HTTP and JSON
- Git, TDD, Markdown
- Agile/Scrum process understanding
- iOS 7, Core Animation, Auto Layout
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Fun, relaxed work environment
- Located down-town Toronto; easily accessible by public transit
- Snacks and drinks provided
- iPhone; MacBook Pro; Cinema Display
- Games room (bring your A game for our FIFA 14, ping pong and foosball tournaments!)
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO IOSJOBS@THESCORE.COM