– Provides a richer mobile experience for fans of NASCAR, MMA, Soccer and Fantasy Sports
Share this release: http://thesco.re/KxtbDG
The new features include additional coverage of NASCAR and Formula One, as well as a section devoted to the UEFA Euro 2012 tournament. Fans of fantasy sports will also appreciate the new search function, allowing them to find and add players to their roster more easily.
ScoreMobile is one of the world’s leading free sports apps with more than 3.6 million unique users every month.
“We want to ensure ScoreMobile continues to provide the richest possible experience for sports fans,” said Dale Fallon, VP Digital Products, Score Media. “This update was a direct response to the feedback we’ve received from users, providing a host of great new features – all for free.”
· Euro 2012 Section – Includes a fully interactive bracket tracking all the action from Poland and Ukraine, as well as news and stats.
· NASCAR and Formula 1 Alerts – Includes notifications of grid positions, race start and end, lead change as well as the ability to add race dates to your calendar.
· Search for Fantasy Players and Teams – Easily add fantasy players and teams with the new search option by simply typing in their name.
· MMA dates – Never miss a fight by adding dates of key events to your calendar.
Want to stay connected to theScore?
For more information contact:
Community PR Supervisor
Score Media Inc.
About Score Media Inc.
Score Media is a media company committed to delivering interactive and authentic sports entertainment. Score Media’s primary asset, theScore Television Network (“theScore”), is a national specialty television service providing sports news, information, highlights and live event programming in more than 6.8 million homes across Canada. The Company’s digital media assets include theScore.com and the industry leading mobile sports applications ScoreMobile, ScoreMobile FC and SportsTap which reach over three million unique users per month. Growing from a team of 60 in 1997 to over 290 employees in 2012, Score Media is a revolutionizing interactive media company.