Following players allows you to receive Push Alerts for individual performance stats and breaking news – and with our most recent update you can now view real-time player performance updates in your customizable Feed in My Score.
Following players with theScore is perhaps the best way to stay on top of your fantasy sports teams, and gives you a huge advantage over your competitors.
Here’s how to follow players:
• Click on any player to pull up their Player Card profile.
• Click the Follow star in the top right hand corner.
• Select which alerts you would like to receive for that player.
• Click “Done.”
• You’ve now successfully followed a player.
Now you will get the following information regarding that player:
• Their name will be highlighted in yellow in all box scores or in the Leaders section.
• You will receive Push Alerts straight to your phone, including details like sit / start info, trade rumors, recent player performance data via RotoWire and any player performance alerts you may have set.
• News involving that player will now be incorporated into your Feed in My Score.
Here’s a GIF of it in action:
You can add and remove players from your subscription list at any time via the Settings menu or through the Following tab in My Score.
For further assistance, or general app support, you can contact our Support Team via thescoreapp(at)thescore.com or select “Feedback” in the Settings menu.