Football season is here, which means millions of fantasy managers are busy shuffling their starting line-ups in the hope of eventually basking in the glory of an office pool victory.
Staying on top of the latest details regarding injury and selection news – not to mention tracking all the live, in-game scoring plays made by your roster every Sunday – can be hard work. But theScore’s player alerts make it easy to stay in-the-know and be the smartest player in your league.
Inputting your fantasy football roster and setting player alerts is simple. Here’s how you do it:
1. Enter the name of the player you want to follow in the search bar at the top of the main menu.
2. You’ll then be taken to that specific player card, which details all their key stats throughout the season.
3. To follow that player, select the ‘star’ in the top right corner of the screen.
4. You’ll then be given the option of subscribing to player alerts. You have the option of selecting alerts for touchdowns, interceptions, fumbles, 40-yard passes, game milestones (e.g. a running back reaching 100 yards rushing) and breaking player news (e.g. injury updates).
5. And you’re done! If you want to modify alerts, you can do so from each individual player card. You can also toggle off alerts from the settings menu at any time.
Following individual player also means their latest news and stats will show-up in your personalized Feed – your one-stop-destination for every real-time score, stat and news update on the leagues, teams and players you’re following. Feed can be found within the My Score tab.